* also available in Made to Order
Comfortably styled trousers that are high on waist. From the waist band to the bottom turn- up, the pocket dimensions to the inner waist curtains, everything has been re-invented for you to live in these iconic trousers. Worko’s are the best trousers you can own.
• Extended waistband for added comfort
• Slant pockets with merino wool piping
• Cropped trouser with turn ups for that sharp
• tailored look
• Sartorial waistband split allows more movement of the fabric at the waist, especially when you sit
• Trouser hem binding for a better fall & longevity
Jeans are pants made from denim or dungaree cloth. They were invented by Jacob Davis and Levi Strauss in 1873.
During an unsuccessful replication attempt of a hard wearing cotton fabric known as ‘jeane’ (named after the city of Genoa, in Italy ) the fabric weavers of Nîmes, France realised they had developed a unique and sturdy fabric unlike anything else, hence “de Nîmes”.
Formulated from an organic dye with a distinctive blue shade; indigo was originally manufactured and exported from India (where it was given its name) during the Greco-Roman era and used for colouring the denim.
• Dry clean only
• Do not bleach
• Iron on medium heat