* also available in Made to Order
From the bush to the boulevard, the safari jacket has upended its roots and become a genuine style staple, and one of the most versatile pieces of clothing you can own. A design classic, light summer over shirt which works to stabilise indoor and outdoor temperature variations in tropical weather in the urban environment.
• Constructed from light-weight linen or hybrid outershell
• Two buttoned flaps covered chest pockets and two cargo pockets at the waist provide ample storage space for your essentials
• Full buttoned front and a belt at the back for a sharper look
• High Open band Collar
• Generously sized for comfort.
• Designed for Adventure
As its name suggests, the safari jacket was intended for use on safari in the African bush,
with the term first cropping up in the mid 1930s.
It’s unknown who made the first jacket, but
the style was a clear evolution of the British Khaki Drill uniform.
• Hand wash or machine wash in cold water
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not bleach
• line dry in shade, inside out
• Iron on medium heat